This course is intended to teach users about pathogens that can be encountered through bodily fluids. Designed for workplace use it teaches participants about the hazards, prevention, and solutions for fluid events. This course meets workplace requirements for individuals with a reasonable risk of encountering fluid interactions.
Who this course is for:
- People wanting to be more prepared
- Businesses hoping to protect employees
- Lifeguards, babysitters and care givers
What you can expect to learn:
The Bloodborne Pathogens program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- Reporting and logging procedures.
- Application and removal of PPE
- Disposal of hazardous waste
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Identify possible sources of infection.
- Use appropriate levels of personal protection equipment to address possibly infectious materials.
- Dispose of and clean areas with possibly infected materials.
The certification process: